Starting from 25th till 27th April all the experts in the field of health care technology will meet again at conhIT in Berlin. As a specialist and manufacturer in the field of Enterprise File Sync and Share, SSP Europe is represented with Secure Data Space.
Especially in clinics a variety of confidential documents must be exchanged easily and securely between doctors, hospitals and healthcare centers. Unauthorized persons must not have access to this data. However, for lack of a unified company wide solution this data is shared via private-sector solutions or through uncoded e-mail. This can lead to serious security risks and a so-called shadow IT.
The leading hospitals have already addressed this problem with Secure Data Space and solved it comfortably.
Secure Data Space is the central data exchange platform for hospitals with maximum security, own branding and central administration. This highly-functional “Made in Germany” solution allows data to be easily stored, synchronized, distributed and managed. Particularly important: The data protection-compliant deployment was certified with the ULD seal, the Independent Data Protection Center. Products bearing this data protection label must be given priority in the case of invitations to tender.
Secure Data Space is the central data exchange solution for the health care industry and thus your solution for:
- The data protection issue with private cloud storage solutions such as Dropbox, GDRIVE, OneDrive and Co.
Secure data exchange between healthcare providers, laboratories, health insurance companies and patients
- The convenient and highly secure transmission of patient data, for example from patients from abroad
- The problem with file limits when transferring large amounts of data, such as MRI files, DICOM, images, videos, etc.
- The encryption of e-mail attachments
- Project data spaces for joint or international research projects
Let Secure Data Space show you a live demo taking care your requirements.
Please visit us in hall 1.2, booth C-105. We are looking forward to meeting you!
For more information please visit https://www.secure-data-space.com/conhit.